mercredi 30 mars 2016

Triple H Breaks Character In Remarks Over WWE Fans Against Roman Reigns

Triple_H_bio

At WrestleMania 32, Triple H will defend the heavyweight championship against Roman Reigns who still comes into the main event with a mixed fan response. The idea was to present a competitor who the audience could really enjoy to hate but Triple H still have some positive responses coming his way.

Triple H recently spoke to Denny Burkholder of CBS Sports heading into Wrestlemania 32. Triple H spoke about his Wrestlemania history, his longevity in wrestling and keeping in shape, Roman Reigns’ success and more. Here are some highlights from that interview.

On his Wrestlemania history: 

“Starting out with Warrior [at WrestleMania XII in 1996], that being my first WrestleMania, and walking into the ring with the Ultimate Warrior? I don’t know that the average person can put that into context for themselves, you know? ‘Hey, it’s your first WrestleMania. You want to work with one of the biggest stars ever in the business?’ It’s like, ‘Yeah.’ You know, all the way through to moments I had with Owen [Hart] and just … it’s just been an incredible ride.”

On Roman Reigns’ success, why he still gets a mixed crowd reaction: 

“He’s a great kid, and I’m really happy for his success and how well he’s done. But it’s a tough road and a long road. That success has come fast. Sometimes that can be a blessing and sometimes it can be a curse. So I think he’s done the best that he can with it.”

“You know, the hardest thing in this business to do now is, as a character, to either make everyone love you or everyone hate you. The world is a divided place in politics, in music and everything. Choices now, and people’s opinions, are front and center more than ever. The Internet makes that readily available to everybody. They know all of the machinations of everything and the behind-the-scenes of everything, you know.

It used to be that the good guy was the guy that didn’t cheat, you know what I mean? It was just very simple. The world has changed. I think [Reigns has] done a phenomenal job. He’s, you know, from a behind-the-scenes standpoint, a great human being. I’m really happy for his success, as I am for all of them.”

On his notable injuries, and training so they aren’t a setback: 

“My injuries have been fairly well documented because most of them happened on live TV, unfortunately. I’ve torn both my quads completely off. I’ve torn my bicep. I’ve had numerous injuries, all of those things, and I can tell you I feel as good now as I ever have in my career. My knees don’t hurt. When I see guys say, ‘Oh, I tore my ACL once or I had my meniscus torn, and I just can never squat again and I can’t do this or that, and I can’t run,’ I’m like, ‘Yeah you can.’ You just gotta train and build your way back up to it. I do all that stuff.

Knock on wood, anybody can get injured at any time, but my knees don’t bother me when I’m going up stairs. I don’t have issues with my back. My neck is good. But I’ve been meticulous about how I’ve stayed in shape over the years. Maybe it wasn’t the right, athletic way for a long time, but I always trained. I always ate right. I always did the things I needed to do.”

On his entrance at Wrestlemania 32, other Superstars plans: 

“This year we’re dealing with injuries and a lot of unfortunate circumstances, but we will outdo. And part of that is making a spectacle, and I think you’re going to see that in a lot of talent this year.

I’ve put a lot of thought into [this year’s entrance], and it’s … The Authority will be there in full force, let’s just say that.”

As The Road to WrestleMania rounds its final bend, Reigns finds himself, once again, staring down the finish line and the prize at the end of the run. This time, however, it won’t be the unstoppable Beast Incarnate looking to deny The Big Dog, but current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, the unyielding figurehead of The Authority and the man who effectively snatched the title from Reigns in the closing moments of the 2016 Royal Rumble Match.

Who do you think will win at WrestleMania? Sound off below in the comments section.

The Big Dog gets a piece of The Game before their WWE World Heavyweight Championship battle at WrestleMania. Roman Reigns sparks a chaotic brawl with Triple H: Raw, March 28, 2016.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Triple H Breaks Character In Remarks Over WWE Fans Against Roman Reigns

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire