dimanche 29 mars 2015

John Cena Talks Defeating Rusev For WWE United States Title At WrestleMania 31

cena-e1404220231457


John Cena recently spoke with TheNational.ae to promote WWE’s WrestleMania 31. One of the most polarizing good guys is certainly a company man if not anything. Now, out of the WWE heavyweight hunt, Cena is setting his sights on bringing credibility to the United States title. He faces Rusev, the Russian with a hatred of everything good. Here are some highlights from that interview.




Cena is a good guy who does everything right. He discusses what winning the United States Title from Rusev at WrestleMania on Sunday would mean to him:



“I think it is a beacon of achievement, I really do. Right now we are a bit of a fickle situation with a WWE Heavyweight champion [Brock Lesnar]. When he shows he does some damage, believe me. I think I spoke German after Summerslam he suplexed me so many times, but I want to be able to have a viable, competitive championship that is available at every live event, at every television screening, at every special event, and at every pay-per-view. And on top of that those who have watched WWE, I am almost overly patriotic. That is not a work, that is who I am. It gives me great pride, not just from a nostalgia factor to win the championship that I won at WrestleMania 20 but to be the bearer of the championship that essentially defines the United States.”



Despite being still young and able to compete, Cena is a veteran who needs to help younger talent get over. Whether it is time for Cena to put over some talent and help the new wave of superstars is yet to be seen. Cena talked about working with younger talents at WrestleMania:



“I said something on Raw a while back that any moment at WrestleMania is an opportunity to make life-long memories, and you hear so many people putting stress on the main event of WrestleMania. The product has grown to such an extent essentially every match is a main event, and the goal of everyone should be just to be involved at WrestleMania. It has been a pleasure, it truly has, to see the excitement, to see the anticipation, to see the nerves of what is about to happen and it is something I still go through, but to be able to be a life-long memory in a competitive situation, a story they will have to tell for the rest of their life that is a pretty cool thing.”






[Photo Credit: Source]






John Cena Talks Defeating Rusev For WWE United States Title At WrestleMania 31

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire