vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Taylor Swift Doesn’t Want To Be Setup On Dates

Taylor Swift Doesnt Want To Be Setup On Dates image taylor swift cosmopolitan


Taylor Swift is featured on the cover of the December 2014 issue of British “Cosmopolitan” magazine. Inside, the former country singer turned pop star confesses that her friends are always trying to set her up on dates, but she has to decline.


The pop singer has been previously linked to Harry Styles, John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal, among others, but isn’t in any hurry to start jumping back into a relationship with someone new. In fact, she is currently focusing on her friends and her new album “1989″.


She revealed to the publication, “People will say, let me set you up with someone, and I’m just sitting there saying, ‘That’s not what I’m doing. I’m not lonely; I’m not looking.’ They just don’t get it. I’ve learned that just because someone is cute and wants to date you, that’s not a reason to sacrifice your independence and allow everyone to say whatever they want about you. I’m not doing that anymore.”


With regard to her dating life, the singer hasn’t dated anyone since her January 2013 split from One Direction singer Harry Styles. In fact, she said in the interview that it would take someone super special to change her stance on dating at this point in her life. She said, “It’d take someone really special for me to undergo the circumstances I have to go through to experience a date. I don’t know how I would ever have another person in my world trying to have a relationship with me, or a family. The best answer I can come up with now is go at it alone. Life can be romantic without having a romance. I’m very attracted to how happy I am now.”


Taylor Swift’s famous friend Lena Dunham has helped her shift from being the girl who was bullied in school to the woman she is today. Swift revealed, “It’s a mental adjustment that happens when you grow up and figure out who you are. Her perspective has truly shaped me in the past couple of years. She is just so enthusiastic about life, about other women. She is like a hug in the form of a person.”


[Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan via Us Weekly]






Taylor Swift Doesn’t Want To Be Setup On Dates

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire